Check out the video below!
Hours allows you to easily track how you spend your time for personal and/or business purposes and to see an at-a-glance view of how you have spent your time on a visual timeline. Here are the basics to get started:
- Click on the "Timers" tab on the left side bar.
- Click on "Add new timer" to create a new timer. You will use timers that you create to track time for a particular project. Type in the name of your project or select from the drop down list to select an existing project. If you are creating a new project, when you tab or return, a form will come up to fill in additional information for that project.
- Optionally, you can always add a task to a timer. To do so, click on the timer row, then click on the task field, then enter a new task name or select an existing task from the drop-down menu.
- To start tracking time, click on the clock on one of your timers. Click again to stop the timer, or click on another timer to switch timers.
- The time you record using the timer clocks will appear in the timeline as blocks of time.
- To edit a time block, you can (a) click on it on the timeline and drag its edges to change start and stop time or (b) click on a timer to expand it and edit individual time entries that were made with that timer on that day.
- If you want to enter time without a start or end time, click on the timer row and click on "Add non-timeline time."