Getting started in Hours TimeLord is quick, easy, and best of all, completely free. To watch a video overview of how to get started click here or follow these steps:
- Once you’ve created your account tap on the plus icon on the bottom nav bar to create your first timer.
- Start by giving your timer a name.
- Next tag it with a client, project, or task. Remember, you can give your timer multiple tags, and every time entry tracked against this timer will automatically inherit these tags, streamlining your reporting.
- After tags have been added, select a color to be associated with this timer in the app’s interface. You can pick from 15 pre-selected colors, or use the color pallet to pick a custom choice as unique as you are.
- Once your done with steps 2-4, click save.
- Repeat steps 2-5 to create all the timers you need in seconds!
- To start tracking time, tap on the circular stopwatch of one of your timers. Click again to stop the timer, or tap on another timer to switch timers.
- The time you record using your timer will appear on the timeline as pills as well as being accounted for on your ring graph.